Evoca1 X Pixel Pancho in London.


Two of the best street artist collaborated and made this beautiful piece. It can be found on the streets of East London. It looks like the two styles combine perfect together.
Pixel Pancho is an Italian artist, born in 1984 in Torino. Evoca1 is an Dominican artist who is also born in 1984. This is a dream duo!





You might also like:

Related Posts

4 Responses So far
gravatar
Anonymous
on June 1, 2015 at 10:21 PM  

Testimony On How A God Sent Lender Changed My Life for Good...

Hello everyone, My name is Courtney Bieneman from California and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need of $186,000.00 USD loan to start my life all over as i am a single mom with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met this GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr Mason Diego, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $186,000.00 USD May 2015 and i will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr. Mason Diego via email at: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender. thanks..

gravatar
Unknown
on July 3, 2015 at 6:05 AM  

Good Day !!

I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
reliable individuals.

Services Rendered include:

*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Car Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Line of Credit
*Second Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.

Please write back if interested.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail:hwajurong382@yahoo.com hwajurong12@gmail.com
Yours Sincerely,

Hwa Jurong(MD).

gravatar
Unknown
on November 29, 2015 at 7:32 AM  

hello,
I would first advise you to be wary of offers on the net as well as announcements. Since over 90% of these ads are fraudulent. Today, there are more and more scams. I wanted to borrow money, after you have an ad every day I get more than 25 messages nothing scammers asking for money say paperwork costs. And removed after but one day came across a person named leonido Verona, also believes he was gone net crooks, but to my surprise, it's different, it made me a loan of 500000 with a large of 2% payable on the number of times you want. He confirmed and he came looking for a loan contact by e-mail. Here is your email:

fredialaila@gmail.com

NB: I inform you and swear that I had has paid the registration fee and contract to repossess my funds.

gravatar
Unknown
on March 7, 2017 at 7:16 PM  


HOW I GET A LOAN HELP @ 2% INTEREST RATE With victoriafinancier@outlook.com

I was not sure of getting a legit loan lender online But when i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Trust Loan Firm (victoriafinancier@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact VICTORIA LAWSON LOAN Company with victoriafinancier@outlook.com For easy and safe transaction.

*Full Name:_________

*Address:_________

*Tell:_________

*loan amount:_________

*Loan duration:_________

*Country:_________

*Purpose of loan:_________

*Monthly Income:__________

*Occupation__________

*Next of kin :_________

*Email :_________

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Like us!